White Vinegar (Unscented) - 5L - Eco Friendly - Miniml
Let's get back to basics! Are you craving a toxin free, allergen free, fragrance free home - using 100% natural ingredients? White Vinegar can be used as a stand alone cleaner, or can be combined with other natural products to create your own cleaning products.
This fabulous white vinegar has many uses, including, being a brilliantly effective alternative to rinse aid, glass cleaner. floor cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, kitchen and bathroom cleaner, fabric softener and also helping to freshen up after pets.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
AREAS OF USAGE
Dishwasher, windows, mirrors, toilet, urinal, bidet, work surfaces, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, carpets, floors and more!
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.