Washing Up Liquid (Rhubarb & Lemon) - Refills
This is the refill option for quantities below 5L.
Also available in 5L Jerry Cans and Bottles.
ABOUT THE WASHING UP LIQUID
There’s always someone who leaves their spaghetti bolognese in the sink for days.. and when they do, you’ll be glad you’ve got our powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
Safe to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Gentle on hands.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle rhubarb & lemon fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
Once diluted pump over dishes and give them a good scrub.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Crockery and utensils
- Food prep/ food storage areas
- Kitchen work surfaces
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.