Washing Up Liquid - Rhubarb & Lemon - 5L - Eco Friendly - Miniml
Fresh, zingy and perfect for home and workplace use- this non toxic, eco friendly washing up liquid is reliable and packs a real punch where grease and stubborn cooking mess is concerned!
Like with the entire Miniml range, we cannot praise the gentle ingredients enough.... so soft on your hands and also on the environment!
Perfectly safe to use on all paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces as well as our everyday pots, pans, glasses and kitchens!
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Gentle on hands.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle rhubarb & lemon fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Bulk Jerry Cans can be returned to Green & Me, where they will be collected, cleaned and refilled- completely Zero Waste!
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
Once diluted pump over dishes and give them a good scrub.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Crockery and utensils
- Food prep/ food storage areas
- Kitchen work surfaces
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.