Washing Up Liquid (Rhubarb & Lemon) - 5 L Jerry can
This is a great way of buying this beautiful quality, fresh Rhubarb and Lemon fragranced Washing Up Liquid in bulk- meaning less cost and less refill trips, so less emissions..
These 5L jerry cans can be stored at your home for refilling your bottles as and when you need it. They can either be returned to us after use , or they can be refilled once again, meaning closed loop and not a scrap of single use plastic in sight!
Head over to.....
Filled washing Up Liquid Bottle - if you need a bottle to refill.
Washing up Liquid Refills - if you'd like a smaller refill.
PLEASE NOTE_ THE 5L JERRY CAN WILL NOT BE MINIML BRANDED- IT WILL BE GREY WITH GREEN & ME BRANDING AS WE REFILL FROM LARGER CONTAINERS.
ABOUT THE WASHING UP LIQUID
There’s always someone who leaves their spaghetti bolognese in the sink for days.. and when they do, you’ll be glad you’ve got our powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
Safe to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Gentle on hands.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle rhubarb & lemon fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
Once diluted pump over dishes and give them a good scrub.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Crockery and utensils
- Food prep/ food storage areas
- Kitchen work surfaces
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.