Washing Up Liquid (Peppercorn) - Refills
ABOUT THE WASHING UP LIQUID
This is the Refill Washing Up Liquid option.
(please bring empties with you on collection, or alternatively leave your clean, labelled bottles on your doorstep ready for refilling.)
If you need a Bottle please click here for Washing Up Liquid in Filled Bottles.
If you would like to buy this in a 5 L bulk buy option click here.
- Tough on dirty dishes, gentle on hands
- Beautiful Peppercorn fragrance
- Vegan + not tested on animals
- Made in the UK- Northamptonshire
- Closed loop system = less waste!
Green and Me labelled bottles, FILL branded bottles and Unlabelled bottles are all available for your convenience and the refillable here are designed to simply refill those bottles once you have empties them, or refill your own bottles that you are able to reuse safely.
The amazing thing is that I get to return any larger drum of FILL products we empty and they will get reused- meaning NO WASTE!
The bottles and attachments for sprays, pumps and flip lids are all available on the Filled Bottles listing here. These are designed to last for years and years!
WHY WE LOVE FILL
- Made in the UK
- Family owned/run business
- Our 20L and 200 L drums will be collected and reused by Fill when empty
- All raw materials are sustainably sourced, cruelty free, vegan and biodegradable (If you have any questions or suggestions, their lab would be happy to talk to you)
STORE ABOVE 5°C.
- Less than 5%: fragrance, preservative
- Less than 30%: surfactant
- More than 30%: aqua
- For more details about ingredients click here.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
APPLY SPARINGLY. A FEW PUMPS WILL CLEAN A BOWL OF WASHING UP. ADD 10–15ML (2–3 TEASPOONS) FOR A BOWL OF WASHING UP.
Store above 5°C
Share this Product
The smell is amazing. Makes washing up a pleasure. Best of all after so much washing up at Christmas my hands are not all dry and cracked like some washing up detergents can cause