Washing Up Liquid (Ginger) - Refills
I am so happy to be launching our REFILLABLE system for household cleaning products. They are amazing for so many reasons...
Green and Me labelled bottles, FILL branded bottles and Unlabelled bottles are all available for your convenience and the refillable here are designed to simply refill those bottles once you have empties them, or refill your own bottles that you are able to reuse safely.
The amazing thing is that I get to return any larger drum of FILL products we empty and they will get reused- meaning NO WASTE!
The bottles and attachments for sprays, pumps and flip lids are all available on the Filled Bottles listing here. These are designed to last for years and years!
ABOUT THE WASHING UP LIQUID
This is the Refill Washing Up Liquid option.
(please bring empties with you on collection, or alternatively leave your clean, labelled bottles on your doorstep ready for refilling.)
If you need a Bottle please click here for Washing Up Liquid in Filled Bottles.
If you would like to buy this in a 5 L bulk buy option click here.
- Tough on dirty dishes, gentle on hands
- Beautiful Ginger fragrance
- Vegan + not tested on animals
Made in the UK- Northamptonshire
- Closed loop system = less waste!
WHY WE LOVE FILL
- Made in the UK
- Family owned/run business
- Our 20L and 200 L drums will be collected and reused by Fill when empty
- All raw materials are sustainably sourced, cruelty free, vegan and biodegradable (If you have any questions or suggestions, their lab would be happy to talk to you)
STORE ABOVE 5°C.
- Less than 5%: fragrance, preservative
- Less than 30%: surfactant
- More than 30%: aqua
- For more details about ingredients click here.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
APPLY SPARINGLY. A FEW PUMPS WILL CLEAN A BOWL OF WASHING UP. ADD 10–15ML (2–3 TEASPOONS) FOR A BOWL OF WASHING UP.
Store above 5°C
Share this Product
I’m loving Green & Me’s refill service. Efficient & effective. Reasonable priced & great quality products. And the scents are beautiful. Thanks Hannah for being on my doorstep 😉
Smells divine and does the job as well as any washing up liquid I’ve used.