Stainless Steel Tongue Scraper
Flossing and brushing are essential parts of our oral health routines but this does little for removing debris, bacteria and toxins from our tongue. Step forward the ancient technique of tongue scraping - a highly effective way of helping to prevent oral diseases.
You may be aware that over half of mouth bacteria is harboured on the tongue- there are two main reasons to use a tongue scraper as part of your self care routine....
- studies show that removing these toxins can have positive effects on your immune system, digestive health and improve your overall wellbeing.
- its clinically proven that this bacteria is 85% responsible for bad breath.
Crafted from 100% stainless steel, the U shaped, lightweight ergonomic design makes it really effective and easy to use and strong yet gentle enough to remove debris and bacteria.
- 100% pure stainless steel
- Zero waste and lifetime product
- Banishes bad breath
- Add to your dental routine
- Packaged in a compostable plant based plastic bag for hygiene purposes. Please dispose in your food waste caddy.
HOW TO USE-
Rinse the scraper, and place the curved edge of the scraper at the back of your tongue. Apply gentle pressure and scrape forwards as you pull the scraper towards the front of your mouth. Repeat 5-7 times until all the residue is removed. Clean your tongue scraper, and store for next use!