Lyonsleaf Calendula and Marshmallow Balm- 30 ml
Safely soothes, softens, repairs and improves skin’s elasticity from top to toe.
An unfragranced balm made with pure plant oils, organic beeswax, home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: calendula, marshmallow root, babassu oil, borage oil, avocado oil, rosehip oil and beeswax. 95% organic/wild harvest
- Soothes any skin in need of TLC
- Repairs and hydrates very dry, cracked or irritated skin and hands damaged by water.
- Softens heels, elbows, rough working hands, gardeners hands and hard skin on feet.
- Non comedogenic, gentle enough to soften and hydrate facial skin and repair chapped lips.
- Contains gamma linolenic acid (often lacking in the skin of atopic eczema sufferers).
- Improves sore nipples when nursing (no need to wash off before feeding baby).
- Improves skins elasticity. Use during pregnancy to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
- Skin damaged by excessive contact to water or harmful substances.
- Skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Very dry skin.
- Gardeners hands / Working hands.
- Skin post chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Skin healing post surgery / tattoo etc.
- Skin affected by insect bites nettle rash etc.
(Note - this is not a sterile product and it contains no antimicrobial preservatives. Caution should be exercised around broken skin especially if the immune system is compromised. It should not be used on broken skin of infants under 3 years.)
A product of the Lyonsleaf water-free revolution
The Lyonsleaf water-free revolution is a paradigm shift in skincare. Better for you and better for the planet.
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Better skin by better skin barrier
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home-grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable and we only use biodegradable postal packaging.
Why we chose Lyonsleaf........
Where do I begin...... as someone with skin troubles for as long as I remember, I have tried it all. I have gone through the standard creams, lotions and emollients that are medical and household names- that is until we became more aware of parabens contributing to the chances of tumour growth and many other awful associated conditions. Thats when the new crop of products became widely known- the healthier, more natural alternative. Its horrifying to then learn that these still contain so many harmful additives, foaming agents and preservatives.
I am not a skin expert- but I do know that when I am treating my skin and my children's skin, on a day to day basis but also in localised problem areas, I want to know that I am not going to get a nasty shock in a few years about their ingredients. I have started to look to the experts- I steer away from the huge global companies who try to make their natural ingredients go further, using water, fillers or bulking agents. I now go to those dedicated small businesses who make it their business to find the very best ingredients, make small batches and even in this case grow their own herbs to pack these products with nothing but natural goodness.
As with anything, I have tried and tested these products- there is no end to their uses- probably the most versatile range you will ever come across.
I wish I had found Lyonsleaf when I had babies- those skin irritations through wearing nappies, through chicken pox and other rashes as well as the standard dribbling! The years where in my eyes, only petroleum jelly and that well known thick white cream that is impossible to move was the only answer. i know so much more and we are really lucky to have all 4 pots of natural skin care in my families lives. Im lucky enough to have spoken with Vicky, the co founder of Lyonsleaf (from The Lyons family) and I wouldn't go to anyone else- what she doesn't know isn't worth knowing! Having struggled with her own skin she made it her mission to create a range of unique, award winning skincare and beauty products. The reviews say it all....
"This is an AMAZING balm, working absolute miracles on my skin deeply damaged by chronic eczema. I must have tried every skin product out there for eczema/damaged skin, but I have never come across anything as amazing as this.. It makes your skin feel unbelievably renewed, soft, nourished and glowing, like baby skin, with no irritation. It feels like food for your skin, and I can even use it on the very sensitive and reactive skin on my face. I mix it with the unscdnted beauty balm, and together they are the best thing I have ever out in my skin. Thank you Lyonsleaf!"
"I love this. I've been trying to find something to help the psoriasis patches on my legs for years, with nothing working well. This balm straight away stopped the itching, and even in just a few days I am noticing an improvement to my skin, too. Thank goodness I've found this. Natural, fair price, herbal. I'd give it 6 out of 5 if I could!"
"This is fantastic! It is so soothing & calming. It works wonderfully & I am delighted that it is all natural. It's been life changing finding this balm & I regularly recommend it. Thank you!"