Hand Wash - Cucumber & Aloe Vera - Antibacterial - 5L - Eco Friendly / Sulphate Free - Miniml
Gently Infused with cucumber and aloe vera extracts this naturally derived hand soap from Miniml eliminates stubborn smells, dirt and grime to leave your hands feeling soft, clean and smelling fresh all day. Its subtle and really refreshing!
This vegan, eco friendly formula is perfectly suited to those who have sensitive skin- being free from drying ingredients found in so many every day brands. This long list of unwanted nasties never to be found in these products includes parabens, SLS, SLES, mineral oils, microbeads, phthalates, phosphates, DMDM hydantoin, triclosan, GMOs, chlorine bleaches, and synthetic fragrances. No animal testing, Cruelty Free International certified cruelty free.
- Naturally keeps skin smooth and moisturised.
- Gentle on sensitive skin- perfect for little ones too!
- Easy to rinse away when ready.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Empty Jerry Cans can be returned to Green & Me where they will be collected, cleaned, refilled and then reused. ZERO WASTE!
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water
Tested and approved to the standards laid out in BS EN 1276, which is the European Standard for Bactericidal activity. It also conforms to the standards laid out in the Food Standards Agency for preparation of food (click here).
HOW TO USE:
WET HANDS WITH WARM WATER. APPLY HAND WASH & WORK INTO LATHER. RINSE.
STORE ABOVE 5°C
Aqua**, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate*, Sodium Chloride*, Cocamide DEA*, Sorbitol*, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate*, Polysorbate 20*, Lauryl Betaine*, Glycerine*, Bis-(lsostearoyl/ Oleoyl isopropyl) Dimonium Methosulfate*, Alcohol Denat*, Lactic Acid*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Aloe Barbadensis*, Parfum.
*Plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
For a detailed what's what, go to the Miniml ingredients page.