Gardener's Bath Tea
Bramblewood Soap Co's Gardener’s Bath Tea has a soothing blend of Lemongrass, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils. This mineral rich bath tea has a blend of salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to relieve muscular aches and pains, soften skin and aid relaxation.
- Dead Sea Salt- supremely rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salt- helps relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salt- contains over 80 minerals that aids our body's natural detoxification process and help improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, & Rosemary - a wonderful blend of essential oils with anti-inflammatory properties that ease muscle pain and help you relax and unwind.
Each bath tea is made by hand in small batches in the heart of the Dorset countryside.
• Contents of each jar: 175g
• 100% natural ingredients
• 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
• No artificial fragrances
How to use: Add a scoopful or two in to the reusable cotton 'tea bag', place in your bath water to infuse, lie back and relax.
...common names: dead sea salts, himalayan salt, epsom salts, dendritic salt, rosemary essential oil, lemongrass essential oil (cymbopogin citratus), rosemary essential oil (rosemarinus officinalis), eucalyptus essential oil (eucalptus smithii), dried rose petals, dried calendula petals, dried lavender, dried blue malva flowers (allergens present in essential oils: citral, limonene, linalool, eugenol, citronellol)