Coconut Fibre Scrubbing Brush
Here is the latest addition to our range of dish brushes! I've been trialling one of these for some time and they are a winner for me!
This eco friendly, plastic free dish brush is made from sustainably sourced coconut fibre, FSC certified beechwood, and stainless steel. No more micro plastics being released from plastic sponges, cloths and brushes- these are 100% natural and biodegradable, making them the perfect addition to your eco kitchen range.
The bristles are tough enough to shift tough grease and build up, yet soft enough to be used on non-stick pans and glassware. The sturdy angled head makes it perfect to get right into the corners of pans or mugs.
We can't wait for you to try this brush!
- Dimensions: 23cm length x 7cm width x 5cm depth
- Made from FSC certified beechwood, coconut husk and stainless steel
- Biodegradable & Sustainable
- Recyclable Kraft Packaging
- Safe to use on non-stick pans - non-scratch
- Shifts tough grease
- Designed to get into hard to reach places
- Rinse and let air dry after each use
- Test surfaces to make sure they do not scratch (some extra soft or cheaper materials may scratch)
- Please keep in mind that the dish brush head is attached using natural glue. If the brush handle is left in hot water for too long, it could dissolve. To extend the longevity of your natural product, we recommend properly drying the brush between uses.